Current Funding Opportunities:
- NOAA Sea Grant 2017 Aquaculture Initiative:
Addressing Impediments to Aquaculture Opportunities More>>
Deadline: Tuesday, April 4th, 5 pm
Here's how you can best stay connected with New York Sea Grant for updates on the various coastal science-based research, extension and education efforts that we support throughout New York State:
- Our RSS Feed includes News (aka "Currents"), Press Releases and Funding Opportunities. You can also keep up-to-date with information posted on any or all of these topics by clicking on the orange button on the top left of any page on our site. Then, click on the topic that you are interested from the list to add the feed to your feed reader.
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter, where we provide regular program updates on our events, opportunities and activities as well as our monthly "Social Media Review" of news you may have missed from New York Sea Grant and other NOAA line offices.
- We also have plenty of new and archived video clips on a variety of coastal topics on our YouTube channel.
- #TrendingTopics: Check out our content on a variety of coastal science topics in our Currents archives, www.nyseagrant.org/currentsarchives.
- We produce an e-newsletter 1-2 times a year. Sign up in a few clicks at www.nyseagrant.org/nycoastlines.